Mark Clark

Sculpture




I'm self-educated in my art, it results from experimentation and reading, failing and trying again. I love the joy of trying new ideas and the new insights that comes with successes and failures. It's the "happy accidents" and new materials that allow me to really add movement to my sculptures.

Creativity has been the guiding constant of my whole life, whether it is building wooden chairs for the front porch, a playhouse for my grandkids, painting a watercolor, working on a drawing over coffee, or, especially, working on a sculpture in my studio, I strive to always be creative and to show others the power and joy of creativity.

I also try to show the wonder and magnificence of nature in my work and I hope you can see that when you look at what I’ve made.

Above all, I hope you enjoy the movement and color I strive to put into each piece.

No comments :

Post a Comment